Technical Sales Representative- Mining
Opportunity for a Mackay based Pumps Sales Representative within mining.
Full service Sales role across Account Management and Busines Development
About Our Client
My client is a credible, well regarded business who have built a strong reputation within the pumping and water treatment industry for nearly 50 years.
This role will focus on the mining sector and will have the following responsibilities;
- Providing exceptional customer service experiences by consistently managing client expectations
- Seeking and developing new opportunities with new clients
- Achieving KPI's and sales targets
- Developing and maintaining sales skills, market, technical and product knowledge.
- Effectively utilise CRM system
- Adhere to strict manual handling, safety standards, corporate work procedures and policies
The Successful Applicant
- Pumps knowledge with a track record selling across a pumps product suite.
- Performance within a sales role encompassing both account management and business development.
- Knowledge of the Queensland Mining Industry
- Presentable, reliable and passionate with adherence to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to develop and maintain sales skills, market, technical and product knowledge.
- Previous experience working in a technical sales role with a the ability to sell engineered solutions.
What's on Offer
This role is paying an attractive salary and benefits package.