Technical Service Representative | Marine Industry
Leading, global manufacturer of specialised chemicals for various product bases
World class portfolio of clients around the world including international brands
About Our Client
Multi-national, global leader in the manufacturing of chemical products, offering a variety of unique and specialised protective paints and coats. Well-known in their industry as a global supplier of top-quality products, our client operates across 60+ countries and has a strong commitment to those in their employ. With a high performing and collaborative team structure the business has a number of incentives and offerings to support its employees in both a professional and personal capacity.
- As the Technical Service Representative for the Marine Coatings team you will be expected to provide expert advice on the use of the company's products to the client.
- You will be the liaison between the technical and sales functions ensuring that the product application aligns with the businesses needs.
- Ensure preventative measures are in place to avoid technical problems and proactively find solutions on these matters.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate with the below experience will only be considered due to the technical and specialised focus of this role:
- NACE Level 1 qualification
- At least 3 years' experience in the protective coating industry and or/ marine coating environment. Candidates with experience from other relevant coating industry backgrounds will be considered as long as the technical and practical aspects can be applied in regard to inspection and application of the products.
- Must have an understanding of Anti-fouling coating from the Marine industry. This is a very specific product that is used in the industry and therefore requires someone with somewhat knowledge of the applications and uses.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident. Due to the clients and sites that require access to, you will require a clearance in order to perform the duties of this role*
What's on Offer
- Tailored training and development programmes to support career and personal ambitions
- Highly competitive salary with various incentive programmes offered