Technical Solution Lead
Technical Solutions Lead. 2 x Roles. Tier 1 Professional Services organisation.
Architecture, Delviery, Development and Business Engagement. $180,000 inc super.
About Our Client
Our client is a tier 1 leader within the Professional Services sector.
- Presenting solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders for discussion and approval.
- Research into appropriate technologies and patterns to find the best technology solution among all possible to solve the business problem.
- Creating solution designs and a roadmap that explain the problem, the architecture, how the system works, key considerations for security and data privacy and how it will be delivered.
- Planning by creating and maintaining a project plan, budget forecasts, resource forecasts
- Mobilising by finding the right people to deliver the solution from internal and external sources
- Ensuring quality by driving the QA process
- Ensure quality by reviewing tests, code, infrastructure and pipelines and provide feedback and guidance on how to address issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Azure or AWS experience is a must
- Solid experience with one of C# / Node / Python / Java
- Working knowledge of relational database systems, NoSQL, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Excellent understanding of APIs, API-design, and back-end performance considerations.
- Be able to create a detailed project delivery plan covering requirements analysis through to post-deployment
- Be able to run development and testing sprint cycles with geographically distributed delivery team
- Be able to build relationships quickly with many different stakeholders. You are articulate and intelligent, with solid communication skills.
Proven ability to work autonomously, dealing with conflicting priorities and monitoring own workload in a timely and effective manner.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a global professional services organisation. Work with the the most innovative technologies. A terrific enabling leadership team.