Technical Specialist (O365)
12 month fixed term contract
Global and Innovative outlook
About Our Client
Our client is a major Australian University with a global outlook and are known as one of the nations fastest growing research universities. Our client has an internationally award winning Science and Engineering Center and acknowledged as one of the worlds largest digital and interactive learning and display spaces.
- In collaboration with the business and project team, construct SharePoint Online sites that meet the business purpose, processes, information needs and user access requirements.
- Using agreed tools and templates, migrate/relocate SharePoint sites, information, content and processes from SharePoint 2010 and 2013 to SharePoint Online, Groups, Teams or other products in the Office365 Enterprise Productivity Suite.
- Working with operational teams and the broader project team, provide support to site administrators during the warranty period of the site, and remove all content from the SharePoint 2010 platform.
- Develop bespoke features for complex sites as required.
- Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.
The Successful Applicant
A Successful candidate will have:
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to completion of a relevant undergraduate qualification, with at least 4 years subsequent relevant experience, or a combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise systems administration, specifically SharePoint either in a on-site hosted or PaaS cloud arrangement.
- Experience with SharePoint migration tools such as AvePoint or ShareGate.
- Demonstrated experience with the .NET/C# stack of technologies, Java Script, PowerShell and experience with rest APIs and Java.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a clear focus on customer/client outcomes.
- Extensive demonstrated experience with the creation and development of SharePoint Online sites, Group sites and Teams sites for a range of diverse business purposes.
- Experience implementing technology solutions to match business requirements and responding to feedback in a user acceptance test cycle.
- Experience in a process-driven project environment and familiarity with related project tools, methods and artefacts.
What's on Offer
Our client is a high quality and flexible organisation that is proud of its excellent employment conditions which include but are not limited to:
- Reduced working year scheme
- Parental leave provisions
- Study support encompassing leave and financial assistance
- Comprehensive professional development
- Salary Packaging