Technical Support Analyst
Make an impact with a company with global reach
Permanent, full time opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a global technology enterprise that helps to improve business essential mobility by assisting hundreds to thousands of organisations globally manage their mobile operations. Working with successful mobile platform providers, my client's professional partnerships demonstrate unequalled insight into technology trends and utilize this to be innovative to continue as a market leader for business mobility solutions.
With growing success comes a need for more people to assist our client to continue to excel as a market leader in technology, and to support this they are looking for a bilingual Japanese and English speaking Level 1 Desktop Support analyst to support their busy ICT team with level 1 support needs. This is a full time permanent opportunity, for a capable and intelligent desktop support person with 1-4 years' experience. Reporting into the Technical Manager, you will be an integral part of our client's strive to provide first class level 1 support to their customers.
- Installation, Configuration & Management of MDM tool.
- Provide telephone and email based post-sales technical support for our software products.
- Software Distribution, Data Encryption, Corporate email configuration on mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, WIN Mobile etc.
- Manage, maintain, support, troubleshoot and optimize mobile solution presently in place while making suggestions and adjustments to future needs.
- Participate in cross-functional teams and serve as the liaison for Customer Care.
- Resolution of problem/request logs within contracted SLA targets and ensuring users are regularly updated.
The Successful Applicant
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in a South East Asian language (ideally Vietnamese, Thai or Indonesian)
- 1-4 years' experience across level 1 technical support
- Good understanding of desktop support and OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting)
- Previous knowledge with Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008/2012 and other technologies (ie SQL / Virtual servers)
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry)
- Exceptional organisational skills and time management skills with a strong focus on customer service
What's on Offer
- Excellent company culture with numerous social activities and employee engagement initiatives
- Chance to be a part of a growing technology enterprise with global outreach
- Full time, permanent position