Technical Support Specialist
Part Time Position - 26 hours per week
About Our Client
Our client is an International Legal Firm based in the CBD. They have a need for a Technical Support Specialist to join their team on a part time basis.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- First point of contact and resolution for all IT related requests within the organisation.
- Provide desk-side technical support within the local office.
- Troubleshoot issues from local and in-bound telephone calls directed to the National Service Desk.
- Record and track IT equipment.
- Be responsible for all the local office Audio Visual needs, from setting up conference rooms to scheduling/checking into Video conferences.
- Comprehensive use of incident management system to properly document and escalate issues as they are reported.
- Proactive learning of current and newly released applications.
- Seek and identify opportunities to enhance the clients experience with the Firm's technology
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a level 1 or 2 support position.
- Experience working within an ITIL framework.
- Experience with windows 10, office 365 and active directory.
- Proven experience/exposure to Web-Ex, Video Conferencing (Cisco) & MS Teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot web-based applications.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is permanent part time role. You will be part of a high performing team and you will work with state of the art technology.