Technician - Aerospace / Defence
Avionics and technology systems
About Our Client
Our client is a globally leading supplier of automation, industrial control products and services in Australia. Due to large amounts of growth over recent months they are looking for a number of Technicians to expand their team. These positions are immediate start.
As a Technician you will be working in a cleanroom environment with world class equipment. The product is an integral part of the industry leading 'Head-up Guidance Systems' that presents flight information in the pilot's forward field of view, eliminating the need to continually transition from head-down instruments to head-up, out-the window view during critical phases of flight.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Tertiary qualifications in Electronics or Mechatronics or equivalent trade qualifications
- Experience in mechanical assembly (soldering and adhesive bonding would also be an advantage)
- Ability to obtain National Security Clearance
- Experience working within intricate equipment with fine tolerances
- Exceptional fine motor skills
- Patient personality with ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team
What's on Offer
Competitive package with a real focus on work / life balance. Exposure to cutting edge technology with a global leading automation company.