Attractive Salary Package
Based in Tasmania, Bell Bay
About Our Client
Our Client is a globally diversified mining and metals company with operations in Australia, South Africa and South America.
The Technology Lead role is dedicated to integrating people, processes and technology. In this role, the Lead is responsible for facilitating the technology agenda for their specific site by providing leadership in the management of site-based technical activities, ensuring support and improvement to operational systems. The Technology Lead will be a member of the operational leadership team and will be an advocate for collaboration between Operations and Technology as well as assisting with qualifying and quantifying improvement and digitisation opportunities.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Portfolio Management, Planning and Budgeting
- Performance Management
- Vendor Management
- Relationship Management
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- IT Qualified
- Knowledge of information technology and operation technology disciplines; e.g., software management and interfaces, production operations, quality assurance and systems management, etc.
- Economic analysis and evaluation skills
- Business savvy
- Strong planning and organisational skills - delivers to milestone dates, manages resources effectively, and can juggle multiple activities at once to accomplish goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Ability to simplify and distil technical information into business language
- Ability to interact with multiple layers of the organisation with demonstrated success at initiating change and ability to influence at all levels
- Passionate about making a difference and leading teams
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent role, you will benefit from a rewarding career path in a company that embraces diversity and collaboration. The organisation offer an attractive remuneration package including performance-based bonus and participation in the Employee Share Plan.