Technology Team Leader
About Our Client
Our client works within financial services.
- Be actively involved in the servicing and support of the customers and partners.
- The Team Lead builds and manages the team to deliver a reliable and customer-centric service and support experience.
- Report regular on agreed KPI's and important trends and engage with internal and external stakeholders on how to improve key metrics and service levels.
- Delivering solutions to our clients
- Customer and solution centric mindset - love to help people and get it done.
- Providing thought leadership around project approaches
- Mentoring and developing other consultants within the team
- Lead and assist with projects
- Maintain an inspiring team environment, with an open communication culture
- Suggest and implement improvements to working practices
- Setting clear team goals
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for the team
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role:
- Tertiary degree in IT
- 3-5 Year management experience
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Proven experience leading application support team in a complex support model
- Experience supporting key business applications in financial services
- Demonstrated experience in driving process improvement
- A strong service desk background
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Experience in SQL query extracting data and report building
- Experience supporting applications built MS SQL, Rocket U2, Ingres, MS Server, Linux
- Experience in maintaining data integration solutions
- ITIL experience
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent position.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.