National Tenant Representative Organisation
Supportive and close-knit team environment
About Our Client
Our Client pride themselves on providing the highest level of service for their clients across commercial and industrial properties throughout Australia. Our Client is highly regarded, strive for the best possible outcomes for their Clients and are there advocates. They are continuing to grow nationally and to support this growth, this exciting career opportunity has been created.
As an integral member of the Team, you will support and nurture client relationships whilst delivering on the best possible outcome for your Clients. You will be responsible for the seamless delivery and implementation of the Company's staged process, including lease negotiations, Heads of Agreements, make good negotiations and/or fit out advisory.
Other Duties include:
- Lease and make good negotiations
- Managing debtors and billings to ensure client invoicing is current and inline with staged process.
- Development and implementation of process
- Identify and suggest opportunities for improvement in regards to efficiency, operations, and service/client care and business culture.
- Provide strategic solutions to problems
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated, with the ability to forward plan and pre-empt potential and actual challenges, uphold, promote and contribute to the Firm's Vision and Values and ability to think "outside the box" and develop a solution based outcome. Additionally, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a property manager or tenant advocate
- Knowledge and ability to read and understand commercial lease documentation
- Knowledge of commercial property industry; including formal and/or informal qualifications
- The ability to build strong working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Drafting skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and organise projects and tasks in a an effect manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A team orientated approach
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and team-base environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set, develop your capabilities and grow within the role and company.