Territory Channel Manager
Publicly listed building materials organisation
Outstanding opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
An ASX 200 listed organisation with a market cap of over $9bn, our client is a market leader in the building materials space. Possessing a national footprint, with a strong distribution network and outstanding market penetration they pride themselves on delivering outstanding shareholder value and a superior product offering.
The role will be focused primarily on channel partner management, focusing on distribution partners ranging from national businesses to independent builders merchants.
- To deliver on our clients sales goals and strategies with successful execution of initiatives within the defined territory
- Secure and defend existing channel customers and sales volumes whilst maintaining a price premium over competing offers
- Drive sales growth within territory and customer base with a particular emphasis on creating increased and ongoing product usage by small to medium residential builders
- Leverage channel builder & architect reach to drive rapid and increasing penetration of new products
The Successful Applicant
The business is open to backgrounds and experience but the ideal applicant will showcase:
- Track record of channel partner management and high level account management.
- Building Industry experience preferred but is not essential.
- An ability to understand business strategy and objectives and deliver builder programs which meet them
- Resilience mindset with a positive attitude toward towards sales
- Be comfortable with the changing demand of the market place
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, fully expensed company vehicle and performance based incentive package.