Territory Manager- Endoscopy (VIC)
A challenging clinical sales role working within an exciting therapy area
Fantastic company culture and high performing team in ANZ
About Our Client
Our client is a hugely successful global Medical Device company that are across a very diverse range of products and specialties.
There are fantastic opportunities for career advancement within the company and something which is encouraged and supported based on merit.
The organization is all about offering value-add products that make a real different to physicians and patients.
The role in question is looking after a designated Melbourne territory including (The Alfred, Royal Melbourne, St Vincent's, Austin)
The role is tasked with driving growth and managing key accounts in the region. You will be calling on various specialists within the hospital environment including Gastroenterologists, Colorectal Surgeons and General Surgeons so a varied role presented a variety of challenges.
You will be partnering with other VIC reps and reporting to the Sales & Marketing manager who overseas the team nationally.
Products are largely consumable based so as a result there is no on-call in the role and a type of therapy that is easier to manage then other more niche/ technical areas with long/ complex cases. This role is very much a relation building role with key physicians but a strong business development type of position as well.
The Successful Applicant
Open to exact background of candidate but below is an ideal guide:
- Minimum 3 years of Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- Contacts in Melbourne desirable and having had exposure to the accounts in question
- Experience working within Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, General Surgery highly desired
- The ability to work autonomously and have drive to succeed and grow the business
- Sound territory management experience (particularly important with a large territory)
What's on Offer
- The chance to work for a highly regarded company that are a market leader across a range of key areas.
- A competitive package (Base, Super, Car Allowance, Fuel Card, Comms)
- Fantastic career progression
- Working as under a great manager and as part of a highly collaborate team within VIC and nationally