Territory Manager- Infection Prevention (Medical Devices)
Fantastic company culture and highly autonomous position
Clinically proven and highly regarded products
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader with a positive and all-inclusive company culture. They are a global business and very well regarded for their premium products that are clinically proven to reduce hospital time and support physicians in working more efficiently and effectively.
The product range is varied and spans across sterilisation/ infection prevention products sold into a variety of setting including: Operating theatre, Cath Lab, Private Hospital, Day Surgeries, Radiology clinics etc.
Note: The role will look after a Centralised NSW/ Sydney territory initially and later in the year the team will add in a second Territory Manager and split the Territory into North & South. Therefore the territory will be moulded around the individuals that they bring in which is a positive for those joining the business.
- Tasked with growing the territory and market share across Sydney/ NSW
- Working collaboratively as part of the NSW/ National team
- Work hand in hand with Marketing team to achieve common goals
- Partner with various Hospital NUMS/ Decision makers to achieve success
This role is not a Clinical role per say, there will be Clinical engagement with various specialists but the focus will be on NUM's and Heads of Operating Theatre/ Day Clinics. The role is therefore expansive and varied in nature but has a strong work/ life balance as a result.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years of Medical Sales (Ideally from Medical Devices)
- Selling into in the Hospital arena, Day Surgeries, Clinics etc. will be highly regarded
- Self- starter and highly autonomous person
- Ability to build relations and networks across various settings within the Healthcare world
What's on Offer
- Base ($95-105K- experience depending) + Super + $20K Car Allowance + Comms
- Tools of trade + Tolls/ Parking on top of Car Allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Working in a close-knit team and in a trusting and empowering organisation