Territory Manager - Life Sciences (VIC/SA)
Fantastic Opportunity To Join A Highly Successful Global Healthcare Player
Forward-thinking & Innovative
About Our Client
The company prides itself on its strong partnerships with leading manufacturers in this space as well as its high quality products and equipment solutions. Its strong ethos of innovation and a tailored customer approach has led to its thriving environment.
As an integral member of the sales team, the successful candidate's responsibilities will include:-
- Meeting & exceeding set sales targets for your assigned territory
- Managing exisiting key accounts and ensuring continued partnership retention
- Generating growth opportunities
- Promoting the company's Life Sciences portfolio and services to key customers
- Working with the product manager and marketing team to ensure efficient execution of sales/marketing plans.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:-
- Strong sales experience within the Life Sciences space
- A proven track record of sales achievements & working with key clients in this space
- A Bachelor of Science/Business Degree (essential for this role)
- A strong ability to effectively manage a territory and create/execute strategic plans for it to encourage further sales growth
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales person to join a growing healthcare business and work with leading companies in the Life Sciences space. The company encourages career progression and likes to empower its employees to reach their optimum potential. A highly competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate!