- Exciting permanent role with a high growth medical devices organisation
- $80,000 - $90,000 + Super + Car allowance + Bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known distributor of medical devices with new innovations that are entering the high growth industry. A fast-growing, ASX listed organisation with a high rate of growth, our client is on a mission to connect their customers to their high performing technologies.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager the key responsibilities will be;
- Achieving sales targets
- Coordinate sales order creations with customers and follow up with suppliers
- Providing support to OS development resources.
- Support the business development manager to ensure exceptional customer service is provided
- Coordinate sales efforts with key stakeholders
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role the desired candidate must have:
- Experience in sales within the medical and/or health care sector is preferred but not essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent will be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organised and efficient time-management skills
- Ability to support the creation and delivery of presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Excel and Microsoft skills
What's on Offer
- Be apart of a high growth organisation
- Competitive Base Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Bonuses
- Work for a business with a strong company culture and a supportive environment