Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
*Innovative Global Brand
*Passionate about patient satisfaction
About Our Client
This role will take the lead on delivering rapid growth with my clients AUS designed and manufactured products. Reporting into the National Sales Manager you will be joining a highly successful team that are motivated and passionate about their markets.
- Become a product expert, deliver new product information and service opportunities when needed.
- Lead Educational workshops
- Regular reporting (Monthly)
- Keep up to date with clinical and surgical techniques and articles.
- Regular time in theatre and building on relationships with KOL
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 Years Medical Device Sales experience
- Have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and possess effective decision-making skills
- Be able to operate at a high level autonomously, be a self-starter
- Previous experience within Hospital Theatres is highly desired
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to build on and develop new relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
My client offers a generous remuneration package (depending on experience), regular growth opportunities and you will be joining a dynamic and supportive organisation.