Territory Manager- Spine
Exciting and highly clinical therapy area
Market leading company with a well regarded product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a Successful Medical Device company who have an exciting product range and are well established in the ANZ market. Their main focus is within the Spine arena so are a niche and highly specialised player within this market.
They are a nimble and flexible type of business that values input from all of their team members and are constantly looking to improve the way they do business and partner with key physicians within a number of hospitals.
- Manage the territory in question and drive further adoption and on-boarding of new surgeons to use the company's product range.
- Provide high quality clinical support and to partner with a select group of Spine surgeons
- Collaborate with the NSW team and work closely with colleagues nationally
- Bring new ideas to the table on patient improvement and any gaps in the market that could be looked at
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualified (Science/Nursing/Business)
- A strong clinical understanding
- Minimum 2 years Sales experience ideally within Spine
- Open to strong Clinical Specialist/ Clinical Support candidates (Spine/ Orthopaedics)
- Existing Spine contacts would be highly advantageous
- Ability to go above and beyond and offer superior clinical support on territory
- Looking for a hunter type of candidate who is always looking for new opportunities to drive growth
What's on Offer
- Working in an exciting clinical sales role
- Being part of a highly successful team in NSW/ Nationally
- A lucrative Salary package (Base, Super, Car Allowance, Bonus)
- Strong and achievable Comms/bonus structure in place
- Career progression within the role and company