Territory Manager- Surgical
Market leader in Medical Devices
Fantastic company culture and a highly rewarding role
About Our Client
Our client is a large global device company that offer a range of consumable and capital equipment products within the hospital channel. Their product range includes: Critical Care, Anaesthesia, Orthopaedic, Wound Care etc.
Within ANZ they have strong market share and our well respected as offering superior clinical benefits to their patients and assist surgeons in doing so.
The business continues to grow exponentially which is a positive time to be joining to help continue their sucess in the region.
- Looking after a Sydney North territory and driving growth in this portfolio
- Working closely with the NSW/ National team in this portfolio and across other divisions
- Maintaining business in key accounts and driving new opportunities across various hospitals
- Mapping out key competitors in this space and providing in services and successful product trials
- Attending various meeting, conferences, and training's wherever relevant
The Successful Applicant
You will be highly driven and a proven/ successful Medical Device rep having already worked in the local market.
- Minimum 3 years Med Device Sales experience
- Clinical/ Nursing background highly desirable
- Open to product/ therapy backgrounds (Anaesthetics, Critical Care, Vascular Access, Oncology etc.)
- Also open to Pharma reps who have sold or worked in the OR before.
- Operating theatre experience Highly Desireable
- Team focused individual who wants to suceed and grow into a new role/ company
What's on Offer
- Working for a market leader and part of a very positive Medical Device organisation.
- Selling clinically proven and successful products in this space
- A lucrative Package (Base, Super, Car Allowance, Commission/Bonus)
- Fantastic product training and on-boarding in the role
- Opportunity for career progression