Test & Systems Engineer
Join a highly reputable global business
Engage with a highly collaborative, driven and inspired group of individuals
About Our Client
A global leading energy solutions business who have a reputation for utilising cutting-edge technologies to provide customers with high quality products and service. Due to growth within their Australian operation, they are looking to add a Test & Systems Engineer to their existing engineering team.
Responsible for the management of test equipment and processes and for continuous improvement in those processes to maximise productivity, efficiency and safety. Responsible for the introduction of test plans and strategies for new products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain test processes and strategies.
- Develop and maintain test systems that meet business needs.
- Assist in development of firmware and hardware to meet product testing requirements.
- Establish Design For Test requirements.
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing requirements.
The Successful Applicant
Key experience includes:
- Experience in product schematics and design as well as test equipment hardware structure and design.
- A knowledge of the principles of electronic and electrical system and electricity management is beneficial.
- Knowledge of the following programming tools, visual basic, C#, C++, .net
- Highly skilled on Microsoft office, access and SQL Database.
- Understanding of engineering change control and product and process documentation control.
- Development and validation of test equipment experience
- Engineering degree qualification in Communications, Electronics or Telecommunications.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive package is on offer for this position. Please contact Jamie Cameron on 03 8640 3152 for more information.