Tier 1 Multi-national company
State of the art office facilities (flexible working available of course!)
About Our Client
Work for global leader in the building and construction industry that continues to go from strength to strength with their global expansion strategy.
You will work with a specific TM1 team and get the chance to work on the latest edition of Planning Analytics.
Come to work via ultra close public transport, and then spend your days some of the most advanced and state of the art offices across Sydney.
TM1 system maintenance and development (Rules and TI Processes).
Develop and maintain management reports.
Ensure system documentation is up to date.
SME of financial reporting systems and data (TM1, SQL, Power BI etc).
Ensure data integrity.
Analysis & Reporting:
Support the regular month end/ forecasting and annual budget and audit processes.
Perform ad hoc business analysis tasks by collecting and analysing data from various sources.
Work effectively to deadlines and prioritise competing commitments and tasks in a fast paced environment.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years TM1 experience as a developer, not just an administrator (post-IBM era).
- Understanding of what financial systems do and why they are in place i.e. principles that need to be followed.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior finance stakeholders, as equally as work with technology and systems stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Global leader in their industry.
- State of the art office location.
- Super close to multiple types of public transport.