Trade Store Manager - Building Materials
APAC leader in the manufacturing and distribution of building products
Endless progression opportunitties avialable
About Our Client
Operating for more than 25 years, our client prides itself on Safety, Innovation and Excellence. An iconic brand in the building and construction space, they deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries in APAC and beyond.
- Maintain relationships between the company and its customers by exemplifying unwavering commitment to customer service
- Establish and maintain a productive, co-operative team environment where customer service is paramount
- Take a proactive approach to drive new business development activity within the local market
- Work with customers to deliver customer specific tactical solutions promotions and in-store activation's.
- Leadership, training and management of service centre personnel
- Complete stock takes according to stock take schedule and maintain inventory levels to satisfy customer requirements
- Understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' experience as a store manager, 2IC or junior manager, preferably within the building industry
- Strong people skills and communication/negotiation skills
- Highly developed understanding of sales tools, methodologies and business processes
- A professional, energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Familiarity/understanding of construction industry
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing deadlines
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all people, and to lead and influence people
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in an enjoyable, high-paced and safe work environment.
Competitive Base Salary + Super + Company Vehicle (Pick-Up Truck)