Trading and Optimisation Consultant | Retail
Client Facing Consulting Position
Retail Optimisation Solutions
About Our Client
Our Client is a retail consulting firm specialising in ecommerce and optimisation solutions, supporting clients realise their strategic goals.
- Proactively seek opportunities to offer client optimisation strategy, conversion improvements and provide expert online retail advice for new and existing clients
- Ensure client services are following best practice and aligned with current industry trends
- Working closely with development and design teams
- Analyse and draw insights to consumer analytics relevant to the market, their website and overall business strategy.
- Provide clients with clear visibility of the expected ROI for each proposed change enabling more accurate business decision making
- Support the client to build a business case to ensure approval from the wider business
- Ensure specifications of clients brief is met, providing recommendations and advice on how they can meet their strategic goals.
- Review clients sites with a focus on customer journey supported by data to make recommendations on how improvements can be made to increase conversion
- Review and understand client inbound traffic generation methods and how the quality of this traffic impacts conversion rates.
- Train clients on how to get the best out of their platforms by understanding how to use key features the platform offers and accelerators that are available to trade and optimise their site
- Keep up to date with the latest eCommerce industry trends and solutions and market influences
- Take part in industry events and conferences
The Successful Applicant
- Must have strong knowledge and experience across, Google Analytics or Adobe or Omniture
- Experience across A/B testing and MVT Testing, create test plans and analyzing results
- A strong knowledge of UX best practices
- Advanced in CRO and heat map tools (google optimize, optimizely, hotjar)
- Experience in planning, conducting and analysing user research techniques
- Commercially astute, influential and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with senior stakeholders
- Experience leading multiple client briefs (agency experience is advantageous)
- Demonstrate passion for emerging technologies and trends
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration + super + bonus
Inner city location
Part of an organisation that is innovative and adaptive to emerging technologies