Traffic & Development Engineer
Opportunity to work for a diverse & innovative organisation
Located in the heart of Sydney with beautiful scenery surrounding the area
About Our Client
My client who is centrally located in the heart of Sydney with iconic views and scenery and offers easy access to the public transport system. This client values its community through supportive and innovative projects that assists in ensuring quality of life is sustained and improved through initiatives undertaken. As a progressive local entity, the organisation is dynamic and diverse promotes a healthy work-life balance and culture within. The company offers rewards and acknowledgement to its employees as well as career development with a strong mentoring and coaching program implemented.
- Driveway referral assessments that relate to development applications where you are able to identify and assist in developing suitable design work.
- You will also assist in the preparation of reports for submission through the committee and will require critical thinking and fast learning.
- Working closing with the Service Manager in managing the security deposits and dilapidation assessment of developments.
- Liaising with customers in regard to enquiries and complaints relating to these assessments.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience working in traffic, development and civil engineering is essential for this position
- Experience liaising with internal and external customers
What's on Offer
Highly competitive hourly - rate
Flexible work hours
Offering health and wellness sessions