Trainer/ facilitator - Immediate Start
Highly recognisable government organisation
About Our Client
A large and well established government organisation is looking to engage a facilitator/trainer for a period of 12 months with the view to be extended
The key purpose off this position includes;
- provide quality training and assessment services in specific areas for business groups to ensure that staff develop and maintain required competencies.
- Provide information and advice on operational issues, to assist in the development of effective training packages to ensure the transfer of technical skills and competencies on both on the job and off the job training.
- Assist with the evaluation of training and assessment services to ensure compliance with business group requirements, best practice training and adult learning principles, training policies, procedures, legislation and regulations.
- Delivery of face to face and virtual training sessions including train the trainer
- Reviewing and revising training documentation
- Engaging stakeholders and providing change support throughout implementation
- Ensure the training is user friendly and engaging
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Experience in the delivery of high quality vocational education/training (VET) and assessment services
- Knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated high level facilitation skills and strong customer focus
- Demonstrated high level facilitation skills and the ability to keep a group engaged and interactive during the course of a workshop
- Demonstrated experience providing coaching to individuals and groups either face to face or in a virtual environment
- Relevant tertiary and training qualifications
- To have effective communication skills- written and verbal
What's on Offer
A chance to work in a large well established government organisation for a period of 12 months with the potential to be extended.