Fixed Contract Role until December 2017
Work for a highly reputable Australian Company
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's largest providers of retirement living and aged care services.
The purpose of this position is to implement effective training solutions to meet the overall operational and strategic business objectives of the company. Specifically, this role will devise and deliver training to staff on a wide range of organisational, process and system subjects to support the change management aspects of enterprise projects.
The trainer will be training the nurses, field staff, schedulers and admin staff in our client's Record Client Information Management System.
The role will encompass the typical life-cycle of training, namely assess - analyse - design - develop - and deliver, with relevance to the training needs of a specific project(s).
- Conduct training needs analysis and identify subsequent learning and development requirements.
- Specify the content and structure of learning and development packages for impacted groups of staff.
- Develop, implement, administer and continually review the training and development strategy ensuring it addresses the needs of specific projects.
- Design, create, develop, customise and maintain learning content and resources to deliver agreed project outcomes.
- Utilise various techniques, resources and media (which might include eLearning, virtual classrooms, self-assessment, peer-assisted learning, simulation, and other current methods) to deliver accountabilities.
- Plan and schedule the delivery of learning activities, based on project and learning objectives within pre-determined timeframes.
- Prepare and analyse evaluation reports with a view to improving learning outcomes.
- Assist with updating and/or improving training processes to deliver desired outcomes.
- Assist in the maintenance and continual review of training schedules.
- Advise and coach others in learning delivery techniques and options.
- Participate in and contribute to training related projects, meetings or committees.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Experience
Cert IV in Training and Assessment, or significant experience deemed the equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years training experience working in a project environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills, incorporating strong negotiation, influencing, collaboration, coaching and facilitation capabilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience of producing training materials, either paper-based or online.
- Systems based applications Training.
- Advanced computer skills in software applications including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in delivering organisational change projects within a care or people-centred organisation would be beneficial.
Federal Police Clearance must be attained and declaration made of any future charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role within the Company.
What's on Offer
- An exciting Contract role with an Australian company and a new challenge
- An excellent remuneration package