Sydney based National Tenant Representative Organisation
Supportive, collegiate, successful team environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a long established, highly successfully tenant representative firm who pride themselves on delivering quality outcomes for their clients across commercial and industrial properties throughout Australia. Our Client is going through a period of strong growth and is seeking a high calibre individual to join their team.
As a key member of the Team, you will support, nurture and grow client relationships via professional transparent and informed advice. Partnering with our clients and utilising your strong negotiation skills, you will guide and assist clients in attaining the optimum result in relation to their commercial leasing decisions. You will be responsible for the seamless delivery and implementation of the transaction. You will be responsible for the seamless delivery and implementation of the transaction including lease negotiations, Heads of Agreements, make good negotiations and/or fit out.
Other duties include:
- Maintain exemplary professional service levels at all times
- Achieve delivery revenue targets
- Apply proactive and strategic problem solving techniques
- Share IP and knowledge across the group
- Support others within the group
- Be across invoicing and client debtor management
- Identify and suggest opportunities for improvement in regards to efficiency, operations and firm culture.
The Successful Applicant
You will be highly motivated, with the ability to forward plan and pre-empt potential and actual challenges, uphold, promote and contribute to the Firm's Vision and Values. Demonstrate an ability to think "outside the box" and develop a solution-based outcome.
You will offer:
- Demonstrated experience as a Property manager or tenant advocate
- Knowledge and ability to read and understand commercial lease documentation
- Evidence of your ability to build strong working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and organise projects and tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- A team orientated "can do" approach
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to high-end delivery, coupled with an innovative and energetic approach will be rewarded with professional training and development, an attractive remuneration package and a supportive and collegiate work environment. You will become a key part of a forward thinking team where your contribution will be recognised and the opportunity to broaden your skill set and further develop your capabilities is on offer.