Transport and Logistics - Compliance Manager
This company invests in their people and offers excellent career opportunities
Leading Australian Freight Forwarding and Warehousing Company
About Our Client
This business currently operates all across Australia and has complete transport and warehouse services. They transport a range of goods and are well known for their excellent service and delivery on time.
Reporting to the COO this role will have full responsibility for all compliance across the sites.
* Day to day management of driver infringements and performance
* Carrying our regular driver performance reviews and arranging regular training
* Maintaining fleet maintenance including services and road worthiness of vehicles
maintaining and updating the compliance standards and documentation
* Collating weekly compliance reports and managing safe systems of work
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a compliance related role and a solid work history in transport operations:
- Project management and organisational skills
- Ability to create a strong team spirit across all stake holders and building excellent working relationships with senior management.
- Continued up to date knowledge of Transport legislation and compliance requirements
- Experience with dangerous goods
- Internal and external audit experience
- Extensive operational experience of logistics services within a compliance role
- Maintaining and conducting internal audits and prepare the company for external audits
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package. Great work-life balance. Opportunity to work for one of Australia's most stable transport companies.