- National Logistics business with longstanding history
- Grow and develop a team beneath you
About Our Client
This National Distribution and Logistics business, located in the inner suburbs has a long standing heritage and is widely recognised as the leader in their field. Due to an internal restructure after a year of growth, they are seeking a commercially astute Operations Supervisor to oversee their transport operations.
- Allocation and dispatch (scheduling of vehicles for deliveries and pickups)
- Bookings/movements time slotting and data entry
- Schedule transport runs to comply with Customers loading policies and guidelines using the Freightrack System
- Schedule transport runs to comply with Government policies and guidelines.
- Regularly review scheduling and delivery performance and develop improvement plans to reduce costs and improve efficiencies
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a sound transport background, with good general transport knowledge
- Must be proficient in understanding and enforcing Fatigue Management, Chain of Responsibility and Speed legislation
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Outlook, Excel and Word documents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess excellent leadership qualities
What's on Offer
A generous salary package is on offer for the right candidate.