Competitve Remuneration Scheme
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the wholesale and retail markets in Australia and have a growing team across the country. Due to a period of growth and development they are looking to add to their high performing head office finance team with a talented treasury accountant. There is a high volume and high performing culture where team members are encouraged to excel in their fields. This role is best suited to a candidate with a strong foundation in Treasury who is looking to establish themselves in the west.
As the Treasury Accountant your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of cash-flow reports.
- Assisting with monthly and annual budgets across all business units.
- Preparation of board reporting including net debt position and banking position.
- Developing relationships with banks and financial teams to support the business.
- Monitoring capital levels and trends in transactional data.
- Act as the main point of contact for all treasury related duties across the business.
- Managing and reconciling all corporate credit cards and ensuring the commercial value of banking contracts.
- Managing all foreign currency transactions and exposure to minimise downside of currency fluctuations.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have/be:
- Qualified with either CPA or CA
- Have 3+ years working in a treasury role
- Have experience working with multiple currencies in a large scale business
- Exemplary communication skills are required for this position
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills are desirable for the role
What's on Offer
- Close knit team environment
- Support for further career development
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Permanent opportunity
- Exposure to senior stakeholders