Be part of this ASX-listed organisation's Digital Transformation journey!
Inner Brisbane Suburbs
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital are proud to partner with this global ASX-listed organisation, who are one of the key players in Brisbane within their field. Having experienced exponential growth over a number of years, they are in the midst of a wide-scale Digital Transformation initiative. This has created the need for a Digital Designer with a strong UI nous to fast-track this journey.
Working within the Digital Marketing department, your role will see you be directly accountable for all digital and web design components of this organisations websites and digital property. You will create high-level UI designs that are underpinned by best-practice UX framework.
- Create usable and engaging digital experiences through user-centered design
- Ensure designs are easily transferrable across different browsers and devices
- Bring creative concepts to life through prototyping and demonstration of creative concepts
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure optimisation of website UX
- Maintain relationships with the Digital & Marketing teams
- Work within a fast-paced, agile environment
The Successful Applicant
- Qualifications in design, illustration, multimedia or a similar discipline
- Comprehensive experience with UI design across mobile and web environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, combined with skills in the Adobe suite and Sketch
- Have a passion for working in a collaborative environment
- Experience in B2C, retail or e-commerce companies is highly desirable
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a fulfilling position in a company that is embracing Digital way of working as best as anyone in the Brisbane market. You'll have a rare opportunity to work in a Global corporation that embraces the 'start-up' style of working and culture, with an office location easily accessible and on-site parking availability.