Underground Production Engineer - Gold
ASX listed Western Australian gold producer
Ramp up phase of Production
About Our Client
The client is a mid tier Gold producer with multiple Underground and Open Pit Gold mines.
The main responsibilities of the position will be to assist in the day to day planning at the operation to ensure compliance to your weekly plan from both technical and mining departments.
Other key responsibilities will include;
- Developing and implementing of weekly production and development plans in line with the three month schedule.
- Reconciliation of these plans to ensure contractor compliance.
- Stope design and associated drill and blast plan creation to ensure maximum profitable extraction of ore
- Ventilation Officer position.
- Ensure that all associated plans are completed in a timely manner to ensure maximum efficiency of the UG operation.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully considered for this position you must posses the majority of the following;
- Possess a Bachelors of Engineering degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Completion of underground practical time as required to obtain a First Class Mine Manager's ticket
- Competent in Surpac mining software and VentSim (highly regarded)
What's on Offer
There is a competitive salary package on offer to the right candidate with a family friendly roster and bonus component.