Underground Production Engineer
Family friendly 8/6 roster
Attractive base salary + benfits
About Our Client
The client we are representing are a WA based Gold/Copper producer.
Reporting into the Mine Engineering Superintendent you will be mainly responsible for keeping an up to date and accurate short term schedule (7/21) that includes development, production, services, backfilling and maintenance activities. Some of your other key duties will be to;
- Produce planning material to support mine production
- Review production (drill/charge) plans;
- Release MPA updates to support stope production (paste development, slot drives, etc.)
- Maintain D&B Management Plan and Explosives Management Plan. Do annual reviews
- Populate Stope Note documents;
- Oversee the Drill and Blast (Graduate) Engineer work ensuring that all plans are up to standard.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this position you must have the majority of the following;
- Degree in Mining Engineer
- 2 - 5 years worth of experience
- Underground experience
- Significant experience using Surpac, Aegis and EPS or equivalent mining planning and design package.
What's on Offer
Their is an attractive salary package on offer which is very competitive in the current market. The company also has benefits such as a yearly bonus.