Unit Pricing Administrator | 6 Months Contract | $40/hr +Super
Work for an industry leader and Listed company, gain global exposure
6-months contract with view to extension, for immediate start
About Our Client
Your next employer is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading.
Being an industry leader, they recognise good talent and reward high performance. Guided by a culture of inclusion and diversity, they are continually serving its clients by looking after its people.
Your next team provides daily prices as well as cash forecasting, issuing daily, monthly and annual statements. The team is also responsible for processing daily transactions received from investors as well as distributions, completing Anti-Money Laundering & Know Your Client checks on investors to ensure full adherence to all applicable laws and regulations. Your role would include the following:
- Validate and process transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner, including the following: Applications, Redemptions, Switches, Transfers
- Dealer & Adviser Maintenance
- Unit holder Maintenance
- Promptly respond to queries from the Customer or unit holder.
- Perform AML/KYC (Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer) checks on new unit holders
- Ensure that all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all internal and external Customers are met, in a timely and accurate manner
- Review and update Customer procedures.
The Successful Applicant
Keen to talk to candidates who are immediately available or with 1 week notice who fit the following:
- 1 - 2 years in custody market (Unit pricing ad/ Unit registry)
- A basic knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts
- A basic knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
- A basic understanding of core registry processes or SIA (Unit Trust Administration) program would be desired, but not essential
- Previous Unit Registry, finance and/or banking background is desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire to provide unsurpassed service by exceeding service levels
What's on Offer
Gain valuable global experience while enjoying the following:
- Great environment and opportunity to acquire valuable exposure and experience working in a top-tier international financial service provider and servicing global clients
- Fact-paced, dynamic, cohesive, friendly team
- Hands-off management style, sets direction and will touch base regularly to track progress
- 6-months contract with view to extension, depending on business needs
- $30-40 per hour + Super, convenient CBD location