UV Operations Manager
Excellent career opportunity for Operations Manager within electronics industry
Excellent culture of the organization
About Our Client
Our client is an international electronics company. Due to further development they are searching for a person that will be responsible for all Operations activities.
Reporting through to the VP BU, the Operations Manager will have significant responsibility across all operations. You will lead and coach staff to ensure continuous development and improvement of teams and individuals.
Your duties will include:
- Leading activities and driving the strategic development for Operations including New Product Introduction, Manufacturing, and Supplier management
- Driving production processes while ensuring high standards of quality and customer satisfaction
- Consistently monitoring and working with Sales to improve customer satisfaction
- Initiating programs, systems and teams to facilitate improvement of quality, productivity, cost reduction and on-time delivery
- Leading strategic partnership with subcontractors to achieve excellence in cost, supply management and quality
- Contributing to the strategic planning and development of the Product group and the company
- Developing annual operating budgets and provides financial direction to the business
- Serving as a key member of the Management team
The Successful Applicant
Our client are seeking an outstanding people leader with strong knowledge and understanding of technical industry who is looking to advance their career.
Key requirements include:
- A formal qualification of Electrical or Electronic Engineering Degree or Physics degree
- Broad experience in semiconductor device fabrication, assembly and test
- Strong background in quality and understanding of industry quality expectations
- Proven ability to achieve manufacturing efficiency improvements, manage P&L, drive material cost reductions
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organising, prioritising, and scheduling work assignments
What's on Offer
The role offers a good salary package with real career progression opportunities and an opportunity to make a difference.