Experienced and talented design team
About Our Client
Our client is an international consultancy working with clients across a range of industries. After a period of rapid growth, they are looking for a talented UX Researcher to assist in the delivery of key projects.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems, devise elegant solutions and champion new ideas
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
The Successful Applicant
- Five or more years of proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma and InVision.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Showcase a strong portfolio of design projects and knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be presented with a fantastic opportunity for career progression, working in a talented design team with state-of-the-art tools and technologies.