- Opportunity to work for a great organisation who is committed to helping people
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client advocate for positive change and support vital research. Their commitment to a shared set of values shapes their decisions, actions and behaviours towards achieving our core purpose and strategic priorities.
- Work with stakeholders to understand user needs and business objectives, and to understand existing customer insights
- Plan and conduct research including data analytics, competitive analysis, expert reviews and user based research
- Develop and/or refine user stories, personas and story boards
- Track, monitor, analyse and document how users consume and navigate content
- Assess existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement, including content and form inventories and audits
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer experience and delivery value to customers.
- A proactive, positive and enabling mindset with a demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience developing, leading and delivering multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative and analytical approach, with a problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to communicate through visualisation including proficiency in visualisation tools.
- Understanding of user-centred design best practices and interaction design principles.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + super