$90,000 - $110,000 + 17 % Super
12 month FTC
About Our Client
My client has become a well-established foundation for tertiary education. They are currently seeking an experienced and proactive UX/UI Designer to join their Creative team to assist in driving the creative channels.
The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for:
- Developing creative approaches to communication, ensuring a consistent alignment to brand guidelines and visual identification of the facility;
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Developing and implementing widgets and other designing interface elements;
- Designing visually appealing, user focused web pages targeted to maximise engagement across owned and paid channels.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate for this role will demonstrate:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative suite and Sketch is required to carry out this role;
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation and UI design industry trends;
- Strategic thinking with the ability to come up with innovative outcomes and responses to design briefs;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Great company culture
- Rolling contract
- Modern open offices with onsite cafeteria
- Onsite parking