Rare opportunity with a Global tech organisation!
Lead the UX research and design for a major interface upgrade
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have exclusively partnered with a market leader in their industry. They have developed a major software solution that aims to better the lives of those who use it, and continue to enhance the product and its usability daily. They now have a need for an experienced UX Designer to be an integral part of the research and re-design initiatives for a major interface upgrade.
You'll work alongside a talented and driven team of Developers, Designers and Testers, conducting high-level research into the current user trends and finding ways to make an already great product better. You'll also be heavily involved in both the UX and UI Design of the client-facing portal, ensuring a smooth enhancement process.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Gather and validate user requirements from multiple stakeholders involved on the user-side of the product
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to evaluate requirements
- Illustrate design ideas, and develop UI mockups that replicate the features and usability of the product
- Troubleshoot and provide continuous enhancement to UX features based on User Feedback
- Take ownership of all graphic aspects of the design, including fonts, colours and image components, setting the standards and expectations
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or a relevant field
- Multiple years' experience as a UX designer in web-based product teams
- Demonstrated ability to work across the research and design aspects of UX
- Ability to use Prototyping tools such as Figma
- Prior experience working on a Enterprise-focused product is desirable, but not essential
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to work for an organisation that has the look and feel of a boutique company, with the backing and resources of a Global organisation. You'll work in modern offices at an easy to reach location, and benefit from the support of a tight-knit, collaborative team.