Contribute to enhancing UX at an Industry-leading Professional Services firm!
Brisbane CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is a key player within the Professional Services industry, creating innovative software and products that are changing the day-to-day duties for professionals in this field. They have over 250 staff in their Brisbane CBD Headquarters and pride themselves on providing an inclusive and fun-loving culture.
Working within a large Digital team, you will work as a full-cycle UX/UI Designer with a focus slanted towards the research and UX design area. With increased demands for this organisation's offering in the market, you will ensure that best-practice UX continues to be followed, and contribute to enhancements of the product that will help in retaining its high-level status.
- Gather and validate user requirements from multiple stakeholders involved on the user-side of the product
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to evaluate requirements
- Illustrate design ideas, and develop UI mockups that replicate the features and usability of the product
- Build interactive prototypes to test your ideas and communicate them internally and externally
- Build frameworks to support a fast-paced, growing organization: styleguides, workflows, collaboration tool
- Troubleshoot and provide continuous enhancement to UX features based on User Feedback
The Successful Applicant
- Qualifications in design, illustration, multimedia or a similar discipline
- Prior experience as a UX Designer within the Professional Services industry (either Accounting, Property or Law)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, combined with skills in the Adobe suite and Sketch
- Have a passion for working in a collaborative environment
- Appreciation and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and ability to adapt as needed
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to be challenged daily working on an innovative product that is genuinely disrupting its industry. Located in state-of-the-art CBD offices, this organisation has the resources necessary to support and develop you on your journey in the UX/UI space.