Vendor Performance Manager
Smart Industrial organisation
About Our Client
John Deere's innovative spirit has driven them to continually evolve and deliver solutions to their dealers and community making them a business that their people are proud of and proud to work for. John Deere offers a rewarding and challenging environment where each employee is invested in, truly valued for their unique ideas and are empowered to execute them to make a difference.
The year 2020 has seen significant changes for John Deere globally, by taking the leap of becoming a Smart Industrial organisation. This new model unlocks greater value for John Deere's customers, accelerates their competitive advantage in the field of advanced technologies, and more importantly empowers their people to lead and deliver solutions to those that work on the land.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, this leadership level role will be responsible for the management of a diverse portfolio of transportation suppliers delivering business critical logistics services for the full John Deere supply chain network. Responsibilities include:
· Development and implementation of structured measured processes to deliver the full range of products throughout the dealer network. Including mixed product strategies, inter-company transfers and special handling requirements.
· Lead the strategic direction of service level provision, utilising partnerships and driving performance improvement.
· Provide expertise to wider supply chain services team to support contract analysis and negotiation.
· Focus on continually improving processes and service delivery though a robust supplier performance review process.
· Interface closely with Supply Chain Management team to drive innovation and improvement across the overall supply chain.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a strong track record in Logistics and supply management, within a large international high-complexity environment. You will be comfortable facilitating best practice and driving supplier value, whilst aspiring to world-class practices and challenging partners to excel. You will possess:
· Degree in Business/Management or Engineering/Technology, ideally with further industry specific accreditation.
· Proven supplier management, supplier integration and international logistics experience.
· First class negotiation, communication and supplier relationship management skills, with a deep understanding of the transportation market.
· Innovative at heart, you will be a strong change leader able to challenge the status-quo.
· Experience working within an organisation that drives best-in-class processes.
What's on Offer
· Competitive remuneration and generous bonus schemes
· Flexible work options
· Smart Industrial Organisation
· Values based organisation
· Diverse organisation.
· 12.5 % opt in superannuation with John Deere plan
Please note all third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Michael Page