Visual UI Designer
Permanent on-going contract
Junior-Mid Level to fast-track career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global technology consulting firm based in Canberra, delivering large scale digital transformation projects across Government, Defence, and Private sectors. Widely recognised as one of the leading organisations in User Experience and IT initiatives, co-located with their clients.
The Jnr-Mid level Visual UI Designer will work as part of a multidisciplinary specialist team to design and create unique experiences.
- Interaction design using HTML and CSS;
- Prototyping, sketch through to high definition, collaborating with front-end designers;
- Visual and Graphic Design using Adobe CS;
- Accessible and responsive design.
The Successful Applicant
As the new Visual UI Designer, you will have knowledge of Agile and UCD, working collaboratively on best practice design for various platforms.
- Experience / exposure working with government agencies;
- Proven track record and up-to-date portfolio of relevant work;
- Able to articulate your design procedure with clients.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful Visual UI Designer...
- Competitive salary package;
- Immediate start;
- Career progression.
If you are currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you, please click 'Apply' with your current CV or talk to James Buckland - 0420 279 621 - for more information regarding the role.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skill-set however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch with one of our experienced consultants via our website.