Voice Technology Specialist
6 month fixed term contract
Well known Australian brand
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a voice technology specialist to join a well-known respected Australian brand. Our client is established for their successful business and people orientated service and they have a special need for a voice technology specialist to join their team on a 6 month contract.
The successful applicant will be responsible for implementing, supporting and administering voice technologies to deliver efficient, reliable and cost effective voice communication services for the organisations users and customers. Administration of core and associated systems including CIC, Alcatel PABX, Skype for business, call recording and video conferencing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- University degree or equivalent commercial experience
- ITIL certification
- Minimum of 2 years CIC (Customer Interaction Centre) experience
- Must have Alcatel
- Ideally Skype for business experience
- Repartee Unified Messaging/Voice mail
- Customer facing experience
- Strong telephony systems knowledge
- Understanding of contact Centre technology
- IT/Networking understanding
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and technical documentation skills
What's on Offer
The job on offer is a 6 month fixed term contract based in South Melbourne. Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.