Join an established and high performing team
Generous remuneration package on offer
About Our Client
For over 40 years, this renowned engineering organisation has supplied major industries with a multitude of different metal and machined products on a Global scale. Due to a strong 2020 and an impressive start to 2021, their production has grown to a record high and as such require further support in the Warehouse in the form on an astute Warehouse Manager.
- A stable, settled individual with several years of warehousing experience. Still needs to be a go-getter ready to make their mark through improvement and smooth running. An 'administrator' or someone who works at arms length won't work here.
- Experience within or exposure to a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in warehouse improvement
- Personable / able to lead and motivate small teams of people
- First point of contact and interface with materials planning for expedite requirements & delivery queries.
- Completely hands on. No desk. Front line position.
The Successful Applicant
- A level of training and qualification in frontline management
- A level of training in warehousing and logistics
- Prior experience working with warehouse management systems (or erp systems)
- Exposure to warehouse barcoding systems
- Good communication and conflict resolution skills
- Basic understanding and experience in reading and understanding technical documentation. We are an engineering business.
What's on Offer
A generous salary package is on offer for the successful candidate.