Warehouse Supervisor - Fulfilment
Exciting opportunity to work for a global company
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable third party organization who pride themselves on their strong and long standing customer relationships. As the business experiences significant growth, they are looking for an Warehouse Supervisor to join their Western Sydney business.
- Sound working knowledge of all warehousing duties.
- Be accountable for the fulfilment operational area.
- Effectively supervise and provide direction and guidance to Team Members and assist with job training and inductions.
- Liaise with management, suppliers and customers with respect to warehousing operations.
- Lead and manage the warehouse teams to ensure all targets are met with regard to warehouse operations
- Reporting any issues that may affect customer to the Senior Manager immediately.
- Ensure freight and stock in all areas is accounted for at all times and report any exceptions immediately
- Make sure all paperwork, including invoices, sub-contractor pay sheets, employee time cards are finalised and submitted for processing on time at the end of each week.
- Assist in the identification of training needs for direct and indirect reports.
- Ensure fleet and employees are 100% complaint with regulations and standards at all times.
- Enhance Team Member engagement by encouraging input, recognising performance and empowering Team Members to take responsibility for outcomes.
- Succession planning, to ensure your role, and all those reporting to you, have adequate substitutes trained.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound experience in supply chain & logistics supervision across warehousing
- Understanding of warehousing and management systems
- Have 3PL experience
- Understanding of the concept of providing a service to a client, in a third party contracted logistics environment.
- Have a valid forklift licence ( desired )
The successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of working with a large 3PL organisation in an industry that has a reputation of job security.We would consider a candidate from any industry that has strong leadership & people management skills.
What's on Offer
- A permanent full time position in a well reputable company
- Day shift hours
- Competitive salary package
- Working in a state of the art facility
- On site parking