High performing business with a Gloabl Footprint
Opportunities to develop and progress within
About Our Client
With a rich history spanning over 50 years, this manufacturing business has grown to be the market leader in their niche. Based in the Northern suburbs, this innovative business seek an astute Warehouse Supervisor to further improve and develop their already established processes and procedures to take them to the next level.
- To supervise Team Members (3-4) and provide coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training to ensure productivity targets are achieved, safety standards are maintained, and the developmental needs of the Team Members are met.
- Supervise/Manage and assist the day to day running of the warehouse operations, with specific focus on receipting, picking, and the timely dispatching of goods
- Undertake manual handling tasks including lifting and carrying stock; pushing and pulling trolleys; pushing, pulling and pumping pallet jacks; climbing ladders and stairs
- General Warehouse functions including stock placement and stock control
- Demonstrates daily awareness and assessment of health and safety risks and notification of those risks to the Team Leader/Supervisor
The Successful Applicant
- Capable of achieving a consistently high level of process adherence and accuracy via SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Display a customer first attitude
- Ability to work well with others in a group and foster a team environment where members are committed to a common set of performance goals and targets
- Some Supervisory Experience in a warehousing environment
- Previous working with WMS or relevant warehouse management systems
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate, a salary of $70-75,000 + super is on offer.