- Fantastic maintenance and installation opportunity in the wastewater industry
- Be your own boss and work with a leader in their market
About Our Client
My client is a forward thinking , diverse company specialising in the design, installation and maintenance of commercial waste water systems throughout Australia and New Zealand.
You will be joining a supportive and collaborative company who pride themselves in delivering high quality and innovative solutions to their long standing clients. Best known empowering their employees to take the initiative of growing and develop with the company in what will be a busy 2021.
The key responsibilities of the role are to carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs to on site waste water systems for manufacturer's residential and commercial systems. This includes identifying system faults, carrying out the necessary repairs and testing to enable the equipment to be fully operational.
Other Responsibilities Include;
- Scheduled servicing for the customer in accordance with company maintenance manuals
Unscheduled maintenance when required (On-Call)
- To accurately detail any follow up items as deemed necessary which can not be completed during a standard allocated service visit to allow a follow up quote to be provided to the client
- To be able to compile & present quotations to clients for any remedial work or any repair works as deemed required
All servicing, or quoted remedial/repair works to be carried out in the most efficient manner, without compromising quality or safety
- To provide exceptional customer service
- To understand any reported fault condition, and determine whether or not a fault actually exists, in a timely manner and determine if it is under warranty
- Accurately and in a timely manner complete both paper and computer based job records in respect of the work carried out and ensure transmitted to the office on the same day
- To maintain the service van in a clean and tidy condition and compliant with all legislation
- Ensure that the used van stock spare parts is replenished on a timely basis
- To maintain and account for any company tools and spare parts within used Van
- Aiding with the development of understanding stock requirements & implementing stock control measures
The Successful Applicant
- Trade background in Electrical or Plumbing is an advantage (Not Essential)
- Australian working rights are essential
- Strong self management and self discipline skills
- Australian driving license
- Comfortable operating independently
- Don't mind getting your hands dirty!
- Comfortable travelling (Interstate when required)
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to step into something new and grow and develop your skill set
- Genuine training and development
- Be your own boss
- Directly reporting to the GM
- Exceptional opportunity assist in growing and develop the Australian business function