Web Content Officer
North West Sydney location
10 month contract (potential to extend)
About Our Client
An opportunity to be apart of a driven team with a focus on web content for a national business. Based in North West of Sydney, this role is a contract until the last week of December 2017.
- Fulfill web content support requests lodged by internal clients;
- Liaise with internal clients to understand their communication needs;
- Provide support and advice to clients on web content best practice;
- Develop new website content aimed at maximising user engagement and SEO;
- Update existing website content to ensure content is current and accurate;
- Ensure all website content meets client communication needs and the brand's and style guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working in advertising, journalism or public relations in a fast paced environment;
- Writing, editing and copywriting experience for web and/or social media content;
- Writing according to search engine optimisation principles for online distribution;
- Sub-editing and proof-reading content;
- Producing content to align with established brand and style guidelines;
- Using web content management systems to upload and style website content.
What's on Offer
If you are personable. switched on and prepared to take on an opportunity to develop your existing skills - then do apply.