- Opportunity to work in hifher education
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
An online education enabler providing end to end and standalone solutions for online learning. Established to give people a chance to change their lives through online education.
- Create, develop, manage and publish content to position OES's partner brands as leaders in the online education space
- Work with stakeholders to create engaging content for our public facing websites and student support hubs.
- Create thought leadership content including blogs and testimonials
- Ensure each website features up-to-date information, and regularly review and update content and imagery
- Writing any additional content to help the wider Sales & Marketing team with their lead generation campaigns. Collateral might include
- Video script writing
- Brochures and flyer content
- Materials to support sponsorships and conference attendance.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of content that follows brand guidelines and maintains the official tone of voice
- Support the Web Content Manager in the production of content for other websites or campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Formal tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline is preferable, ideally at postgraduate level
- At least 2 years of experience in content creation and/or communication campaign management, ideally in the education or technology sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to write engaging website copy
- Experience with email marketing platforms and email campaign creation, ideally Salesforce's MarketingCloud
- Experience in working with website developers or development agencies
- Project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, including senior team members
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and take accountability for those tasks, prioritising them appropriately
- Time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience with a website content management system (CMS), technical problem solving skills and administrative skills
What's on Offer
competitive salary +super