Web Design Project Manager
Exciting role at fast-growing Advertising agency
Work within a tight-knit team leading web projects from start to finish
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital are working with a Digital Advertising Agency who have recently on-boarded some of Brisbane's biggest Digital names in recent times. They have found a niche within the website interface/design space and are slowly becoming the market leader in this field.
You'll be taking on an exciting and fast-paced role within the business, managing key client relationships and demands whilst working closely with the wider marketing team to deliver website projects. Many of the Projects will involve WordPress.
- Coordinate projects from introduction and planning right through to the design stage, encompassing all aspects in between (wireframes, development etc.)
- Lead a broader Digital specialist team, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met on all pieces of work undertaken
- Build meaningful relationships with on-boarded clients and manage their project needs
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation and optimising business processes
- Ensure the smooth hand-over and facilitation of work to clients
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience managing web-based Projects, ideally with WordPress
- Has a background in Digital marketing, strategy OR web design
- Experience in an Agency environment
- Be comfortable liaising with clients and managing their expectations
What's on Offer
You will be given an opportunity to work with a team that is fast becoming one of Brisbane's go-to web design agencies. You'll join a team who genuinely enjoy coming to work every day and doing what is needed to gain the best outcome for the business - with many laughs along the way!