- Generous Remuneration package
- Align yourself with a market leader
About Our Client
My client is a global supplier of highly engineered products and technologies. Our client is a technology leader in the design and manufacture of marine aids to navigation equipment and monitoring and control system software.
Provide a foundation for a "safety first" culture through the fulfilment of WHS responsibilities;
- Follow safe work practices and procedures and ensure a "safety first" culture in every task undertaken.
- Promote a "safety first" culture aimed at a constant decline in reportable incidents and injuries.
- Ensure appropriate HSE systems are developed, updated and maintained with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Conduct inspections and assist with risk assessments
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a manufacturing or logistics business previously
- Relevant education in WHS/HSE or equivalent
- Advantageous to have LEAN qualifications
- Expert in safety that is passionate about driving a safety culture
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a leader in highly engineered products and technologies
- Generous remuneration with amply career development